Exchanges and Returns
We want you to love what you ordered
If, for whatever reason, our product does not meet your expectations, please return it to us for an exchange or refund. Return and exchange instructions are included on the back of the invoice in the package you received.
For quicker exchanges, please call to place a new order via our customer service center to make arrangements at 1-805-687-7442. For further general information about your order, visit our customer service page.
Mail returns to:
Attn: Returns, 2021 Cabot Place, Oxnard, California 93030
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ENSURE A SMOOTH RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- We honor returns 90 days after purchase throughout the year. We also realize that sometimes holiday gifts don’t get opened right away. So, if you make a purchase after November 1st this year, we will honor a return or exchange starting 90 days after December 31st, to ensure everyone is happy with their Carbon2Cobalt gift.
- Carbon2Cobalt gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged or defective merchandise purchased at carbon2cobalt.com or by phone for a full refund or exchange within 90 days of the original purchase.
- For an exchange, the new requested item will not be sent back until the original item has been sent back, received and processed. After being processed, you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information for the exchanged item.
- To receive a full refund, returns must be shipped within 90 days of receipt. Once received, we will credit the original form of payment.
- Returns after 90 days of original purchase date will be issued electronic store credit.
- Original shipping/handling fees will not be refunded as items are returned or exchanged.
- If you no longer have or can't find the return instructions (on the back of your invoice) in the package, please include a note of your order number and what items you'd like to return or exchange. Exchanges should also include size or color you prefer.
- When using our prepaid label, $7.95 will be deducted from your refund.